Dr Girish Aakalu
Ipsen is a global specialty-driven pharmaceutical company with total sales exceeding €1.2 billion in 2013. Ipsen’s ambition is to become a leader in specialty healthcare solutions for targeted debilitating diseases. Its development strategy is supported by three franchises: neurology / Dysport®, endocrinology / Somatuline® and uro-oncology / Decapeptyl®. Moreover, the Group has an active policy of partnerships. R&D is focused on innovative and differentiated technological patient-driven platforms, peptides and toxins. In 2013, R&D expenditure totaled close to €260 million, representing more than 21% of Group sales. The Group has close to 4,600 employees worldwide.
Ipsen’s shares are traded on segment A of Euronext Paris (stock code: IPN, ISIN code: FR0010259150) and eligible to the “Service de Règlement Différé” (“SRD”). The Group is part of the SBF 120 index. Ipsen has implemented a Sponsored Level I American Depositary Receipt (ADR) program, which trade on the over-the-counter market in the United States under the symbol IPSEY. For more information on Ipsen, visitwww.ipsen.com and www.ipsenus.com.
Ipsen Bioscience, Inc.Vice President Scientific Affairs, North America
Dr Samoon Ahmad
Dr. Ahmad’s clinical philosophy reflects the wisdom of the Greek physician Hippocrates: it is more important to know what person the disease has than what disease the person has.“Our bodies are a unique function of both our genetics and our environment. I am committed to understanding each individual’s differences, getting to know the patient behind the illness, and providing the best treatment with therapy, medication and nutrition.”
Samoon Ahmad, MD
Integrative Center for WellnessFounder, Physician
Ms Catherine Alexis
We are industry leaders in strategy and solutionsChart the Course
Triad knows you are looking to collect as much information as you can about your competitors. One of our favorite Sun Tzu quotes is “If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles.” This is particularly fitting for competitive intelligence. In order to be as strategic as possible, we encourage our clients to take stock of their own potential. We then work with them to figure out what questions we really need to answer about their competition, to make a difference in their future planning. When you ask a question, you should know what you will do with the answer.Light the Way
Triad views our process as highly interactive. We want to communicate with you throughout the project, so that as intelligence is gathered, it can be processed and redirected. Key Intelligence Topics get revisited regularly to make sure we are asking the best questions to the most knowledgeable sources.Make it happen
With a well-designed research plan, a diverse contact list, and highly skilled analysts, Triad will confidently present you with the most insightful intelligence attainable. Since the process includes mapping out your strategy early on, our reports can deliver concise and actionable findings to help you and your team put your brand on the right path forward.
Triad Strategic Services IncVice President & Director of Research
Dr Stephane ALLARD
- Alissa Pharma is a new biotechnology company focusing on radioimmunotherapy with novel targeted antibodies for hematology and solid tumors.
- Alissa Pharma has a patented platform technology for the development of bispecific monoclonal antibodies combined with radioisotopes to address unmet medical needs in hematology and oncology.
- Lead Product: Ferritarg: 90Y antiferritin polyclonal antibody is ready to enter into a phase III trial. Originally developed for relapsed and refractory Hodgkin lymphoma by two well-known US institutions (Johns Hopkins in Baltimore and MD Anderson in Houston), Ferritarg has already demonstrated safety and efficacy in Phase I/II clinical trials in more than 300 patients.
- Alissa Pharma has secured the worldwide rights for Ferritarg in all radiopharmaceutical indications and the preclinical dossier is completed.
- The market potential is in excess of $100 million in US alone in this indication based on an estimated cost per patient of $60,000. The Orphan Drug Status for Ferritarg, already obtained in both Europe and the US for the Hodgkin lymphoma indication, offers a fast track regulatory pathway for approval and provides market exclusivity for 10 and 7 years in Europe and in the US, respectively, from the approval date.
- AMB8LK: 90Y antiferritin chimerized monoclonal antibody is in preclinical development for the treatment of pancreatic cancer (pancreatic cancer cells overexpress ferritin). Preclinical data indicated that AMB8LK has a very high affinity and specificity for human ferritin. AMB8LK, radiolabelled with 90Y showed 98% stability over 7 days.AMB8LK has a broad and well-protected patent estate. The product is ready to commence clinical trials. AMB8LK can also be developed in hepatic cancer and neuroblastoma.
- Alissa Pharma has an experienced management team with a proven track record of obtaining product approvalsin both Europe and the US and generating several successful exits. In addition to time, effort, and ownership, the management team has funded all of the expenses since the inception of Alissa Pharma
Alissa PharmaChief Executive Officer
Dr MOHAMMAD ALRUBAIEE
The Advanced Vein Visualization instrument is based on basic research conducted and patented by Robert Alfano and Stavros Demos at the Institute for Ultrafast Spectroscopy and Lasers (IUSL) of The City College of New York (CCNY). Their research was assisted by Michele Alfano-Berwanger
CUNY-CITY COLLEGE | the Advanced Vein Visualization, AVV-1RA
Ms Carol Ann Amella
The Feinstein Institute for Medical Research - The North Shore-LIJ Health SystemAdministrative Director of the Center for Bioelectronic Medicine
Mr Fabrice AUROUSSEAU
Your innovative solution
Somno-Art is an ambulatory monitoring device allowing the scoring of the user's sleep internal structure with results equivalent to those obtained from the complex polysomnography (PSG). Based on the recordings of two basic and easy-to-measure physiological variables, heart rate and body movements, our in-house software produces a full description of the sleep architecture
Around 20% of the overall population suffers from chronic sleep disorders resulting in tens of billion dollars of productivity losses with serious repercussions on the overall health of people (blood pressure, obesity, chronic fatigue...). Somno-Art will allow easier and faster sleep diagnostics compared to traditional sleep monitoring devices.
Research market / Sleep labs market / Medical market
Medical results / Automatic scoring / Ambulatory / Easy-to-use